Considering the material you have covered in Lessons and Readings and your work on your e-Portfolio this term, please write a scholarly, personal reflection paper that reflects on your professional growth during your master’s program. Include your thoughts on the following questions, plus other reflections you deem important:
- How has your master’s program contributed to your career/life goals? Have your goals changed now since your started your program?
- What were your strengths at the beginning of the program, and how did you leverage them to succeed? (List at least 3)
- How will you continue leveraging these strengths going forward with your career development plan?
- What were your weaknesses when you started the program, and how did you find these changed over time? (List at least 3)
- For example, how did you address them?
- Are they still weaknesses? Are they a concern in your career development plan?
- If they are a continuing concern, what additional professional development can you do to continue growing in these areas?
- Describe the artifacts you have presented in your profile, the associated skills they demonstrate, and how those skills will be beneficial to an employer.
- What do you see as the role of civic and social responsibility in your career plan?
- How will networking, a mentor, or other personal associations play a role in the pursuit of your goals?
- How will you use your e-Portfolio in your career advancement?
Include research in this paper. Write a 2,100-2,800 word APA formatted paper that includes the following:
- Title Page
- Summary of Career Development Plan
- Reflect on the questions listed in the Assignment prompt regarding your personal growth, mastery, skills, insights, goals, etc.
- References – 5 or more references using APA format (at least 2 references from scholarly sources, meaning peer-reviewed)
- Appendices (if appropriate)