Overview: For this milestone, you will develop an overview of your proposed digital campaign strategy for the fictional client described in the Client Packet. The strategy should support the client’s campaign goals while also taking into consideration the results of the previous campaign. The overview should also reflect your knowledge of digital channels and platforms.
Prompt: You will assume the role of an account executive with a small marketing firm that specializes in digital advertising campaigns. You have been asked to develop a digital strategy for an existing (fictional) client who wants to develop a forward-thinking digital campaign that leverages key learnings from past campaigns. The proposed strategy should be based on the client’s campaign goals, budget, and timelines, as well as the lessons learned from the previous campaign.
In addition to the Client Packet, you will find supporting resources, information, and templates in the Campaign Toolkit.
For this milestone, you will develop the campaign overview outlining key elements of your proposal. Specifically, the following critical elements must be
- Executive Summary: Provide a brief summary of the proposed campaign that provides context for the full proposal and highlights key campaign elements.
- Key Takeaways: Summarize the major takeaways or “lessons learned” from the results of the earlier campaigns.
- Recommendations: Provide campaign recommendations that accurately reflect previous campaign results and align with current campaign goals.
- Channels: Identify appropriate digital channels for the campaign and provide an explanation of the underlying selection rationale based on the client’s
campaign goals, resources, and constraints, as well as industry research and best practices.
- SWOT Analysis: Summarize the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of the digital campaign, including legal and ethical concerns.
- Evaluation Criteria: Determine appropriate KPIs for the campaign and provide a clear, logical, and accurate rationale for their selection.
******Guidelines for Submission: Your paper must be submitted as a 3- to 5-page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Any sources must be cited according to APA style.*******