- Your post must be in APA Format (please see resource tab). This means you must cite your sources in the text and list them as references.
- Your discussion must be written in the third person (No I believe or I feel), properly paragraphed with minimum grammatical errors and conventions. (Please proofread before submitting and see the discussion submissions requirements). You will be graded accordingly.
- You may have up to two (2) references to include in your textbook.
- You must reply to at least one peer response of no less than 100 words.
1. There are several elements of a crime such as Simple Assault, Aggravated Assault, and Attempted Assault. Describe one and explain why it is important to the investigation and the outcome of a crime. Explain your answer completely and respond to one other student with at least 100 words.